- Experience happiness.
- Experience emotional safety.
- Build a trustful & emotional safe relationship.
- Change perspectives through reframing.
- The most important person in the world is the one you are with right now. Be present for that person.
If you are alone: you are the moste important person for you right now, be present for yourself.
- Hold an equanimous mind for 20 minutes.
- Cultivate compassion for every sentient beings.
- Be aware of your aliveness for 20 minutes.
Confront yourself with the limits of life: one day, we will all be dead.
- Cultivate a purpose for your life and work.
- Find your positive vision for the world.
- Find your positive vision for your life.
- Make other people feel happy.
- Make other people feel loved.
- Speak out your appreciation for other people.
- Sustain the eco system.
- Facilitate peace in the communities around you.
Learn how to resolve conflicts.
- Live a full day in compassion, happiness, gratefulness & peace.